Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Ant7  Hi Ant7 and good morning had a lovely walk with son2 thanks. Was so warm I wore a t shirt and jeans!! :o. What are you up to today?

@Former-Member  Hi and good morning Sherry hoping you have a lovely day. greenpeaxxx:)

just did a  verbal 'GP'!! @greenpea  lol .. the joys of living on your own haha off to bunnings soon for gas 

@Ali11  Happy Easter Ali11 and have a fabulous day Love greenpeaxxxx

@TAB  🙂 well I smile when I see you online so the feeling is mutual :). Good luck with your gas bottle.

Morning @Ant7  hope you have a nice Easter Day eith your fsmily. ❤️

Hi everyone have a happy Easter. Enjoy your day ❤️❤️

@BlueBay  Good morning and Happy Easter BlueBay. So good to see you here. Have a fabulous day with your family 🙂 xxx

haha @greenpea  got to rush now, am using voucher I got for doing a survey lol .. karma ? .. back soon

@greenpea @TAB @BlueBay @Ali11 @Former-Member @Zoe7 @eudemonism  Good morning everyone. I was a bit late but went for morning walk. The bay is beautiful. Sun is out a bit. Nice and warm. Waiter was friendly when I sat for a coffee after. Mood is ok. Feeling a bit lost.

Will read the forum for a while to calm myself.

Wish you all a great day.

IMG_7090.JPGhad to lift it up to reach connection cos bottle a lot smaller @greenpea  lol well at least working now lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us