Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

well you went for a walk and could appreciate the waiter being friendly @Meowmy  do you know why you feel lost or its just a feeling, well no less real

@TAB  Yeah I am doing ok thanks. I hope it’s warmed up a bit for you take care 😊

@Former-Member  Good morning how are you doing today ❤️

it has actually warmed up here @Ant7  thanks

@TAB @I think I am facing the reality insights of my dysfunctional family. In which I have trapped for fifty years. I will have to seek some meaningful way out. Hard to see clearly at the moment.

@greenpea  I didn’t sleep great and I woke up feeling a bit off but I sucked it up and made myself get out and go for a mountain bike ride just got back two and a half hours glad I did it but still not really feeling good. I hope you have a great day planned ❤️

Happy Easter everybody !!

@BlueBay  Good morning I hope you are having a good day and things are on the up ❤️

@Meowmy  Good morning and Happy Easter Meowmy 🙂 your walk and coffee sounds lovely :). I did think of you on my walk. No coffee shops unfortunately but heaps of gorgeous croaking frogs and bird life so I am not complaining :).

@TAB  well I am happy that you have it working we can't have you being a stiinky kitty kat 😛

@Ant7  Hope you start to feel better soon xxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us