Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: My big news... I think????

@Powderfinger  Reading along. Sounding good so far. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

@Anastasia 

It is incredible news and yes quite possibly an angel sent from the universe. I had not considered this point so thank you for raising it. I will thank the universe myself later. 

I agree that it is about time good came my way. Thank you for always being supportive, interested and lifting me up @Anastasia  I am very blessed. I am slowly plodding away, bit by bit. If I keep making good decisions for myself then 2021 will be a much better year which I want it to be. I only hope that in 2021 I can be there for you in your hard times. 

Lots of hugs to you @Anastasia 

@Maggie 

I have missed you and you have been in my thoughts everyday. I am gald to see you resurface here. How are you doing? 

I hope you are enjoying the reading along. 

Sitting with you. 

Much love to you. xx

That's what friends are for. You actually are already "there for me" in more ways than you realise @Powderfinger . There's a lot to be said for friendship, and I am grateful for yours ❣️

It's good to see you @Maggie πŸŒΉ

@Anastasia 

I am grateful for yours too. Good and healthy friendships make life better. I'm glad that I am being there for you, in whichever that is @Anastasia 

Lots of love to you dear heart. β™₯️β™₯️ XXXX

@Powderfinger  Thankyou. I had a few challenges over Christmas, more than the normal. It seemed to knock me around a bit. I now have a few physical issues, asthma being one, so it’s a struggle to just be, unfortunately.

I see my dr on the 15 jan, so I will get it sorted, hopefully. She’s on holiday at the moment. Life goes on.

I liked the sound out your β€˜ outing’, and hope it works out, if it’s what you would like. You both sound like you have similar interests. 🀞🀞🀞

You never really know what’s around the corner. You deserve a break. Some good things. And with new year so close, the corner might be closer than you think.

Take care. 🌹🌹

@Maggie 

I'm sorry to hear you had extra to deal with over the Christmas period. Is there a possibility to see another doctor till your doctor gets back from holidays? 

I'm.not sure about the outing, him and what went on. I'm.not in a good place in myself and life. Most days thinking about one simple thing is a challenge, planning something much harder. I really am not happy. I want to be. I'm just not. 

Anyhow, I'm not going to dismiss this. It might be something I really need right now. I'm having to face my issue with males through it all. Courtesy of a father I do not see and have no real great memories of. 

I'm.thinkimg of you Maggie. 

Powderfinger. Xxxx

@Anastasia @Maggie @Gwynn @SJT63 

Well I know there is at least two of you who are waiting to see these chairs. They are finally finished. Basically just some easy touch ups to mend. They are being picked up on Wednesday. I actually do not have a lot to say. Maybe when I feel alright to speak.

Before, after, and the upholstery I did. 

IMG20201125143719 (2).jpgthumbnail_IMG20210104200630.jpgthumbnail_processed.jpg

Well done @Powderfinger πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you @Maggie 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us