Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@Meowmy 

Well enough thanks. Meeting a mate to watch Swans.

Hope you're doing ok

@StuF hey StuF, enjoy the footy. Going to visit friend and going walk with her

@TAB ok

@SmilingGecko  or we have greater access to media. Media focuses on negative news.

G

Good afternoon @Glisten @TAB @Meowmy @StuF @SmilingGecko 

@Bill16 @Jacques @tonys 

I have had a lazy day today. Finally got out of bed at 2pm. Haven’t had a shower yet. Need to get dressed to go out to water the garden. I usually do that in the morning. Looking forward to Thursday when I set off for my 3 day cruise. I got the refreshment package which gives me unlimited mocktails.

TAB
Senior Contributor

I didnt know could get a cruise that short @Oaktree  sounds like something even I could do lol.  Hope you have a good trip I got up last time 1pm. managed to get paper, split some wood, tidy up a bit, have a shower, fill car up etc. keep forgetting to water front yard, thinking it will rain and it doesnt.  my water bill is like $60 for 3 months , ok after concession else be like $120 lol, but front yard needs a sprinkle

@TAB 

I have never been on a cruise before so I am glad that its a short one. Going with a group of about 20 people. I am sharing my cabin but I like the lady that I am sharing with so that works. 
Sounds like you have been really busy since you woke up. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah guess you would have to share @Oaktree  not busy busy here, did get a few things done tho.

Hope you have a lovely trip @Oaktree 🤗🌺💜

Good job @TAB 

Getting some things done is winning!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us