Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Changing meds

Sending you love and hugs my precious @WIP 💕🤗💕

Cuddles for Levi too 🐾🐕🐾

@WIP  sending you a big hug after your Worry Room post 💚

Thanks everyone for your kind words.

Another challenging day - DBT class & 1st pdoc appt since being out of hospital. I was going ok while in there, but being back home by myself - loneliness & hopelessness has set back in big time.  

Pdoc mentioned NDIS to help with my loneliness & re-entering community/ workforce. As I was in a state of tears, my response was "what? Pay for people to care & be my friend?"  Anyway, I said I'd research it - was just wondering f if anyone has experience or advice please.

@eve7 @Snowie @Anastasia @NatureLover @outlander @Emelia 

@Clawde @BPDSurvivor @greenpea 

@WIP  Oh sweetheart I use ndis and I call them my professional friends. I talk to them about this and that my problems and stuff and it works well for me. As long as you do not get attached to any of them then it works well. I am going to add a couple of other formites who have had success with ndis @eth  and @Mazarita . Happy to talk with you any time. Oh also my son2 and daughter both have ndis workers and both have found the interactions etc helpful. peaxxx

Thanks very much @greenpea xx

I hear you @WIP and I understand.

My boy has NDIS and no friends. 

It helps... A LOT

Happy to assist with anything. I pretty much manage everything NDIS wise. That is also A LOT, but worth it x

You have got this, more than you know x

Thank you @Anastasia !!!

My psychologist referred me to an organisation called WellWays & I had the first visit with my 'peer worker' this morning. She was so nice. I think it's a bit like NDIS.....I need to go through the paperwork she left for me. Basically, we'll catch up F2F fortnightly and she'll help assist me with goals and 'getting back out there'.

I hardly slept last night, but feel better after her visit. A sprinkle of hope has reappeared. 🤞

Thats really positive news @WIP . Happy for you. 😄🌷

That is such good news @WIP hugs and love xox

Thanks ladies @Emelia8 @Anastasia 

I just need that nudge to get going, and then I'm fine (more often than not).

This peer worker picked up on my intelligence, experience, warm personality (complimented me on all) and understood that the negative/emotional mind I have, puts the brakes on me moving forward. I'm stuck and just over being so unwell for so long. I want things fixed now (my all or nothing personality trait), but must be more self compassionate on how well I actually am doing and what I have achieved in the past. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us