Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am struggling at the moment

@KobeCat can you please email me. Need help

Here for a bit longer if chatting with me might help, @Teej

Can I help with anything @Teej

I think I might be ok @Sans911@Mazarita. I am feeling sleepy now. Have taken more than supposed to but safe enough. Just wanted to keep going taking more. Internal fight between being good and pushing it. Thank you for responding. 

Good to hear you resisted, and are getting sleepy now, @Teej. I will head off now too, knowing that you are safe. Hope you rest well now and feel much better in the moring after a helpful 'rebooting' in sleep. Heart

Thanks maz

Hi @Teej

Sorry for the delay in replying. 

Just sent you an email. It is great that you are thinking of getting some rest.  Hopefully things will improve for you in the morning. Thinking of you 

Kobecat 

hugs @Teej HeartHeart

Feeling low and pretty crappy and sooooo tired. I pushed it further than I have for a long time on Wednesday night. I didn’t stop when I said I did. I am struggling to come back up out of it this time. I know the effects of what I took are still in my system. The crazy part is I want to do it again. I don’t understand what is happening to me but feeling overwhelmingly sad and don’t want to be awake. I don’t need a reminder of crisis services. I just needed to vent. 

Hey @Teej I am sorry to hear about this heaviness. Is there a memory/feeling under the sadness? Heart We're all here to listen.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us