Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I'm in a nest

I'm still here, still sitting still. I was going to make a cup of tea but I'm not sure I'm ready to move that much yet. I'm very sad and tired. Thank you for sitting with me. It helps to know you're all here too.

@CheerBear, so sorry you are feeling so sad and tired. You sound overwhelmed. Would it help to talk about things a little now? If not, I'm here with you still. Heart

Thanks @Mazarita. I'm waiting for a catt call. They said they'd call today but I'm not sure they will now because it's getting late. When I didn't want them around they were, when I think I want to speak to them, they're not here. And that's my fault because I turned them away. I need some help but I'm not sure what will help. I think I'll just stay put until I hear or don't hear from them. Thank you for sitting here with me. You're presence is comforting.

@CheerBear, you've done the wise thing by contacting catt. I can't remember whereabouts you are. It's 3.15 where I am. That would leave a bit of time for them to get back, if you are in the same time zone as Queensland. Glad to stay with you as you journey out of this. Heart

Thanks @Mazarita. I didn't contact them by choice but I can choose to not pretend I am completely ok if they call back and that's what I might have to do now. Being honest scares me but being like this without the right support is scary too.

Thank you Mazarita 💛

@CheerBear, support does sound like the better option. I'm really glad you've come into the forum to find some support too. You mentioned drawing on another thread. What are you going to draw when you get to it?

@CheerBear I'm here with you too just next to you

@Mazarita - I'm very scared of their support because it hasn't been helpful in the past. But that was a long time ago and the lady I spoke with yesterday was very gentle and kind and has spoken with my psych so they should have a better idea of the extent of damage that's happened. I think that makes me feel a little better about it now maybe.

I'm drawing a welcome sign for turtle island. I finished the drawing yesterday and am now up to colouring it in part. It's a doodle kind of drawing. I might pick up those pencils and see if it helps for a little while.

How are you this afternoon?

@Pepsimax thank you 💗

@CheerBear, I look forward to seeing the drawing when you've finished it. What sort of colours will you choose? You seem to have a sensitive relation to colour.

My day has gone pretty well so far. Went out for a beach walk earlier. Have done a few things with the project I'm working on. Other than that just taking things as they come today.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us