Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Tw Not Coping

@hanami. I tend to get worse later in the day. I do feel awful when I wake up, but start feeling better after breakfast and taking my morning meds. Spirals tend to be the worst in the afternoon and evening for me. It is true, everyone is different.

I do hope you get to spend some quality time with your daughter 💖. I am a homebody too, but it does give me an opportunity to annoy family. You probably get quite a bit of that being a mum.

Yeah I guess just wish I could get better that’s all when I clearly not @hanami 

Hey @creative_writer sorry you didn’t sleep well I hope you have a better night sleep tonight. 

Thank you just trying to get through the day. 

@Birdofparadise8, take one step at a time. You’ll be in Melbourne soon where there are so many opportunities. I hope you find it comfortable here and have so much ahead of you. I lived alone in Melbourne when I was 19-20 and learnt a lot. Though I moved in with my family once they shifted back to Melbourne.

Hey @Birdofparadise8 I've just seen your post, so sorry that I wasn't on the other day when you were having a tough day. How are you feeling today? ❤️ We loved having you at the Peer Group Chat the other night!

Good evening! @creative_writer @Paperdaisy 

Yeah okay I have a psych session booked in for next Tuesday so things are getting in motion @creative_writer 

Hey @amber22 all good don’t worry about it. 

Would not say I’ve been have a great time the past week been really struggling a lot, but oh well. 

I have been self harming a lot more and my suicidal thoughts have been increasing. I am safe right now though.

This was the post from earlier that wasn’t published so it just the same as the other one.

Hi @amber22, I hope you are doing well 💖.

@Birdofparadise8, that’s good progress. I hope the psych is a good fit for you.

Hey @creative_writer thank you, you too ❤️ How are you feeling today

Sending you lots of hugs @Birdofparadise8 I hope that you're doing okay. I didn't get to see your last post, but I am here sitting with you tonight

Yeah it got taken down @amber22 not doing that well sorry to say. My self harm and suicidal thoughts aren’t the best. Though I am safe right now. 

Thank you @creative_writer I hope so too.

@amber22, feeling a bit rough physically, my sleep wasn’t very good. Had a counsellor appointment which went well, but I am wondering whether I should’ve been more open.

♥️
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us