Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

i dont have anyone @Snowie no one. the only people im around are those i work with and thats briefly. or those who are paid to be around me

That must make it hard @outlander 

Are there any groups around so you can meet some people? I know where I live most of them are aimed at older people, but there are a few that younger ones can attend also.

I know it's not the same but you have us here always to have a chat with you.

I don’t think so @Snowie I don’t really want to join any more groups at this stage. I’ve tried a few in the past and they didn’t work out well for me.

Fair enough @outlander 

Are you up to much today?

No not really @Snowie I was doing volunteering but it only took an hour today so finished early. Will probably just continue cleaning the house

What about you @Snowie

Maybe between the cleaning you can do something for yourself @outlander 

Hubby is sick so just looking after him. Have also been doing some paperwork for where I volunteer at. S is working soon so will take him to work and need to go to the chemist for hubby.

I think that might be my day!

ive been going for afternoon walks @Snowie but im abit tired today and i have a long late day tomorrow so just resting abit today.

i done another big donation to another op shop as well today. another 10 big bags. already have another 4 bags plus some home decor framed poster things to take as well. good to have been able to empty my car again. have been driving around with a full backseat of donations!

hope hubby feels better soon. your day sounds chilled out too but with some easy going things to do

Too cold here to go for a walk @outlander Curled up in my oodie!

I've got a bag of donations in my car, but it's only one bag. Sounds like your car was full. I'm sure they are happy with all the donations you are giving them.

Hoping his ok too. He is an easy patient to look after anyway. Doesn't complain at all!

its been chilly here but we had so so much rain the last few weeks that sunny but chilly is doable! much nicer!

oh ive been donating to a few op shops. this is the third op shop ive donated too. my last one was 17 bags!

im sure he appreciates you looking after him even if he is an easy patient!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us