Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Ricardorider
Senior Contributor

Really annoyed. needa a break from al this crap

Feeling a bit swamped right now. LAst weke my pc stuffed itself. THe hard drive crashed. HAd to pay good money to get it re formatted. Today after I thought all was good the hard drive crashed again same problem So a new hard drive with money that is in short supply right now Am unemployed and got to have a computer

Add to that i have have crohns disease, my immunotherapy has decided it no longer wants to play ball. I have grown antibodies and it mneans i need another immunotherapy after 8yrs in remission. See my gastro tomorrow< i suppos if he was rteally concerned i would be in hsopital. Am not

My sister isnt being as nice as she could be trying to communicate with her is damn near impossible. I feel so overwhelmed with everything So much crap to deal with. It just seems to be never ending. One problem on top of another

FFS sake a job would be handy am sick of centrelink and their crap attitudes my e employment counsellor who isnt much help either

Feel beaten up am tired of fighting all the time toired of the BS and the country being so messed up. Sorry i need rto vent

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Really annoyed. needa a break from al this crap

Hi @Ricardorider - having a computer is pretty much nearly necessary these days - i dont have much money to go around either - i havent had a job for a year now because i got laid off cause of covid 😞 - i hope your physical health is ok as well - im not sure what i can do to help but just hang in there ok

@Ricardorider I'm sorry to hear you're going through so much. Financial, health, employment and family issues. You have so much on your plate! Of course you're overwhelmed. Of course you're allowed to vent. I'm wondering if you have some coping skills you're doing at the moment? Or if just venting helps you?

HI Aniela

I cope reasonably well am medicated and they keep things relatively hassle free, But then things mount up and ai have to rant and vent and rave on and on

Being able to verbalise things really heps for me anyway. journalling page after page can get me down

I nmake use of lifeline counsellors. No tha my life is in any danger but to get it off my chest, to hear me say it and if am lucky get a lifeline bod who gives me some feedback

I have been known to hang up on lifeline and call again. Some am just not sure are there for the right reason IMHO. might look good on their resumes ???

I try to cope best i can depression can bring weight loss of weight gain for me the latter. Something else to concern me

As I said so much crap and feeling helpless and no one to talk to MAtes who are to wrapped up in their own lives and just not good and depp n meaningful stuff outside a few beers and I dont drink anymore...health reasons

Not sure australia in 2021 is the same place it was 20yrs ago. Its a harder meaner place these days

Thanks for reading and take care everyone

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance

Talk to us today

For more information, contact us on 1300 779 270 or make an enquiry now.

Contact us